วันอังคารที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

My ERP Presentation

My ERP Presentation

From the class on September 11, 2015. We have to present in any topic that related with the ERP system. I choose topic about Supply Chain Benefits of an ERP System. 

I summarized all the important of my topic here. There are 5 main benefits of ERP system to supply chain

  1. Enterprise-wide Visibility : information used to optimizes inventory level.
  2. Automated purchasing : ERP software use to place order automatically.
  3. Vendor performance : information about vendor performance evaluation to make negotiate with vendor or to switching to other vendors.
  4. Exposure of Fraud and Malfeasence : to protect the corruption within the organization.
  5. Economies of scale : know exactly how much, when, or what should invest
Finally, I want to tell about my feeling while I was presenting I was very nervous and exciting. I do my best to share the knowledge about my topic to all of my classmates and make you get some benefit from my presentation.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น