วันอังคารที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

How do I practice green computing?

How do I practice green computing?

I understand about green computing which is the way to help the earth far away from the green house effect by reduce using the pollutant and use less material to produce the digital machine or other machine.




My routine that related with green computing are use effective energy every times. For example, I do not use the remote to switch off the television but I always put the button on the machine to switch off it. I learned this habit from my mom because she think if we do not switch off by the button we have to pay more for the electricity bill. I think this is a good habit that I will continue do it even it does not help me by decrease the amount of electricity bill but it help us to save energy for the next generation.




My other behaviour is reading from electronics file. I prefer to read electronics book or E-book than the real one because it comfortable to carry on and now we use less time for charging the device that I used to read the E-book. Because of the weight and the size of the real book that are the big problem why I read less. Nowadays, I can bring as much as possible books that I want to carry on. This way make me joy with my reading time everywhere.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น