วันเสาร์ที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

My mother & (Information) Technology

My mother & (Information) Technology


My mother just stay at home as a housekeeper, she just has to take home comfortable for our family and cooking the food for us. Therefore, she not use many digital devices, it does not mean she does not know anything about technology. She use the netbook to watch video on the internet after she finished the house work. The type of video that she loves such as drama, review any tool or cosmetics, and cooking video.


This is example of the video that she always watch.


After watching, she always try her new recipe that she knows from the video and want to everyone to comment her new menu. According to her activity, it can makes our relationship in our family more close than before because we have the topic to discuss everyday about her menu. This is become routine of us. :)


Let's talk about her phone, she does not use smartphone because she does not like to look at the screen all the time. The most important reason is she does not want to addict with smartphone like other people in the family. She use only the call function that make me happy because I will receive at least one call from her in one days.



Last thing that I want to share is mom , I love you the most.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น