วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

How does myself and my family manage our digital (intangible) assets?

 How does myself and my family manage our digital (intangible) assets?


 

I always manage my digital assets by separate the type of them. The most digital assets is document files because I always save the document file in every subjects since I studied here. 


First of all, they were files in my thumb drive. This collects all my files that I usually reopen. All of them are files of the subjects that I was enroll in that semester. I always keep this thumb drive together all the time to make sure that I can do anything with these files anytime. But I also back up all my files in the thumb drive in cloud service too.

Moreover, I will tell about my cloud service. I use Google drive to be my cloud storage because I always use Google account and that easy to manage my digital assets. Google drive is comfortable because it also available in mobile apps that can response me in everywhere. This is my storage for all the document that I have, it is very easy to manage into the folder and to find it again by searching it in the search box.


1 ความคิดเห็น: